Our rules are as follows:
- You must be a current or recent Barry Camera Club member.
- All photos must be the photographer’s own work. We encourage you to give your photos a title and a description.
- If you post multiple photos to the pool, then please ensure that the photos are substantially different to each other. We wish to keep the pool varied and avoid ‘samey’ photos, i.e. photos taken of the same subject at the same location at the same time. Choose the best one. Samey photos will be removed – sorry.
- We encourage people to comment on photos but remember to keep any critique constructive and positive.
The administrator/moderator reserve the right to refresh the group pool without notice or explanation by removing photos (but they will remain in your photo stream) in order to maintain a balance of subject, style or individual quantity of photos.
- Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe